You are here
Sidewalk signs in Downtown
Questions are cooking about downtown parking and sidewalk signs with many businesses going to curbside pick-up. On-street parking spaces can't be reserved by specific businesses, but you can put up a sandwich board sign in front of your business. Signs can be out during normal business hours. Here are the specifics:
1. One sign per business limt.
2. Maximum size - six square feet, two sides.
3. The maximum depth or spread of the sign is two feet or less.
4. Materials are to be quality, professional.
5. Signs have to abut the business property.
Also remember signs can't block the sidewalk and should be able to withstand wind. Call City Hall for more info 952-873-5553.