|Homework Tools / Tutoring Help|
|Scott County Library|
All of Scott County Library classes, programs, events, and outreach are canceled through August. Monitor our COVID-19 Response Page for the latest updates to library services.
Beginning Monday April 6th customers can schedule a time to stop by one of the Scott County Library branches to pick up their available library holds. We want to provide this service in a way that is safe for both customers and staff. We ask that you stay in your car and at least six feet away from library staff during the pickup process. For more information or to schedule a pickup time please visit our website and look under the services tab for curbside pickup or call your local Scott County library branch during curbside pickup hours to talk to library staff.
Library Staff Recommends
All titles are available, or will soon be available, on Cloud Library eBooks or eAudiobooks.
Doing more cooking from home? Check out these digital cookbooks for some quick and easy recipes.
- A Man, A Pan, A Plan by Paul Kita
- Half Baked Harvest Super Simple by Tieghan Gerard
- Good Food, Good Life by Curtis Stone
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Come and Get It! By Ree Drummond
- Simple Green Meals by Jen Hansard
- Skinnytaste One and Done by Gina Homolka and Heather K. Jones
- Dinner Illustrated by America's Test Kitchen
|Closed||Closed||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||3:00 - 8:00 p.m.||10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.||10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m||Closed|