City of Belle Plaine Project Updates
2021 Street & Utility Improvement Project
HERE IS WHAT’S COMING UP…
Planned Construction Activity for the Week of April 19th:
- Monday - Complete Sanitary Sewer on Willow Street
- Tuesday – Begin Watermain on Willow Street
- Wednesday – Continue Watermain on Willow Street; Removals on Raven Street and Park Street
- Thursday - Removals on Raven Street and Park Street; Begin Sanitary Sewer on Raven Street
- Friday – Continue Sanitary Sewer on Raven Street; Begin Connecting New Sanitary Services
- The temporary mailboxes for the project have been setup and are in use. They are located on east side of Meridian Street, just south of Park Street.
- Continue to place your garbage and/or recycling containers at the curb on your regular collection day. The Contractor will move the container(s) as necessary and return it at the end of the day. It is highly recommended that your address is indicated somewhere on the container(s).
Project Representative(s) Connor Pint (March 2021 – May 14th) Cell Phone: 952-457-9122 | Chase Schrupp (May 17th – August) Cell Phone: 612-759-2298
2020 Street & Utility Improvement Project
8/11/2020 - Turf Restoration for the 2019 Street Project has begun.
Trail Seal Coating - The City has partnered with Scott County in maintaining the trail along County Road 3 from Enterprise Drive to Century Street - Read about it here.
Dennis Steel, Senior Engineering Technician | Bolton & Menk, Inc. | Mobile 507-317-4920 | Dennis.Steel@bolton-menk.com