City of Belle Plaine Employment or Volunteer Opportunities
Public Works 1
The City of Belle Plaine is accepting applications for a full-time (35-40 hrs.) Public Works I position. Duties include the care and maintenance of public streets, alleys, sidewalks, gutters, storm and sanitary sewer, drains, lighting, water systems and City equipment. H. S. Diploma or equivalent, 1 year experience. in a related field; valid MN Class “B” (CDL) driver’s license or obtain W/I 6 months; preference for candidates with construction background, concrete & heavy equipment operator. Salary DOQ. Download application below (general) or contact Belle Plaine City Hall, 218 North Meridian Street, P.O. Box 129, Belle Plaine, MN 56011, 952-873-5553. Applications accepted until November 6, 2017.
The City of Belle Plaine, Minnesota (population. 7,000) is seeking a qualified candidate to fill the position of Building Official. This is a full time position. Position open until filled.
- Perform the duties and responsibilities of Building Official as required by the State Building Code.
- Assist with day-to-day administration of the City Code pertaining to land use/zoning.
- Code enforcement/complaint investigation/processing.
- Administer the rental code.
- Possess Minnesota State Building Official Certification or completion of technical college program in building inspection or similar related inspection experience.
- 3 years experience inspecting buildings and reviewing construction plans.
- Possess valid MN Class C driver’s license.
- Excellent benefits.
- Send resume, cover letter, application, and contact information for four professional references to: Human Resource Department, City of Belle Plaine, 218 North Meridian Street, P. O.. Box 129, Belle Plaine, MN 56011.
- Application (General Application below)
- Position profile
APPLICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTIONS
|General Employment Application||Word|
|Police Department Application||Word|
|Fire Department Application||Word|
|Boards and Commissions Application||Word|